Beginning on Tuesday, June 9, the Wayne County Extension office will begin the process of reopening to the public. While many of our staff members are still teleworking at the direction of Ohio State University, a limited number of employees will be in the office each Tuesday through Friday. Should you need to visit the Extension Office, please be aware of the following conditions required for our reopening:
- The staffing schedule for the office will be as follows:
- Monday – office closed to the public, all staff teleworking
- Tuesday – 4-H program staff in office
- Wednesday – FCS program staff in office
- Thursday – 4-H program staff in office
- Friday – Agriculture/Natural Resources staff in office
- In-person office visits will be scheduled by appointment. Appointments will be available between 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM. Please email email@example.com or call 330-264-8722 to schedule an appointment. If you simply need to drop off forms or information, a drop box will be available outside the office door.
- Hand sanitizer and face masks are required upon entry to the office. Sanitizer and masks will be provided if needed.
Please feel free to contact our office should you have additional questions. Thank you for your patience during this time of transition.