The Wayne County Extension office is currently open to the public. While many of our staff members are still teleworking at the direction of Ohio State University, a limited number of employees will be in the office each Monday through Thursday. Should you need to visit the Extension Office, please be aware of the following conditions required for our reopening:
- Beginning Monday, October 19, 2020 the staffing schedule for the office will be as follows:
- Monday – Office open to the public
- Tuesday – SNAP-Ed and 4-H program staff in office
- Wednesday – FCS program staff in office
- Thursday – 4-H and Agriculture/Natural Resources program staff in office
- Friday – Office closed to the public, all staff teleworking
- In-person office visits will be scheduled by appointment. Appointments will be available between 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 330-264-8722 to schedule an appointment. If you simply need to drop off forms or information, a drop box will be available outside the office door.
- Hand sanitizer and face masks are required upon entry to the office. Sanitizer and masks will be provided if needed.
Please feel free to contact our office should you have additional questions. Thank you for your patience during this time.