Wayne County 4-H
Monday February 27, 2017
6:00 – 8:00 pm
Fisher Auditorium, OSU Wooster Campus
- Parents and youth are invited to drop in and learn more about 4-H. You can come and go anytime during the 6-8 pm time frame – you don’t have to stay the whole 2 hours!
- Get connected with a 4-H club.
- Learn more about club meetings and activities.
- Check out some of the 200+ hands-on, fun, and educational projects 4-H offers.
- Learn about showing animals and exhibiting projects at the Wayne County Fair!
- Discover all kinds of fun activities available to youth at 4-H Camp.
- Eligibility for 4-H Cloverbuds begins when a child has reached age 5 and is enrolled in kindergarten as of January 1st of the current year.
- Membership in the 4-H Club program begins when a child is at least age 8 and enrolled in third grade as of January 1st of the current year. Membership ends December 31st of the year in which the youth reaches age 19.
In case of severe winter weather, listen to WQKT 104.5 FM for cancellation notice or check our website at wayne.osu.edu. If the event is cancelled due to severe winter weather – the 4-H Open House will be held on Tuesday February 28th from 6-8 pm at Fisher Auditorium.
Club Advisors - use this form to reserve a table / display area.
Flyer to promote the 2017 Wayne County 4-H Open House