CFAES Give Today
OSU Extension

College of Food, Agricultural, and Environmental Sciences

April 8, 2015 - 12:15pm --

The insurance that OSU provides for all of its volunteers (you are automatically included upon completing the application process) is secondary personal liability only.  This means that your own liability insurance (renter’s or homeowner’s) must be exhausted before this insurance goes into effect.  This insurance is not automobile liability and will not cover those types of additional auto liability.