Cloverbud Day Camp Counselors work with our youngest 4-H'ers to help them experience a fun-filled three days of recreation, songs and dance, games, skits, and more fun activities. Counselors are expected to participate in a series of training sessions and will help plan and conduct a three-day program for 5 - 8-year-olds. You will lead activities and see that campers are supervised. Camp is held annually in June. Cloverbud Day Camp Counselors must be 14 - 18 years old as of January 1st. Teens interested in being a Cloverbud Day Camp Counselor for next year's camp should mark this choice on their annual Ohio 4-H Achievement Record that is due to the Wayne County Extension Office on December 1st.
Below is the 2021 schedule of Cloverbud Day Camp Counselor Meetings.
- March 4th - 6 pm, Fisher Auditorium
- March 18th - 6 pm, Fisher Auditorium
- April 1st - 6 pm, Fisher Auditorium
- April 15th - 6 pm, Fisher Auditorium
- April 29th - 5 pm, Fisher Auditorium
- May 13th - 5 pm, Fisher Auditorium
- May 27th - 5 pm, Fisher Auditorium
- June 7th - 9 am - 12 noon, Fisher Auditorium
- June 8th - 10th Cloverbud Day Camp - 9 am - 12 noon, Fisher Auditorium
- June 10th - 1:30 pm Appreciation Luncheon at BW's.