Cloverbud Day Camp Counselors work with our youngest 4-H'ers to help them experience a fun-filled three days of recreation, songs and dance, games, skits, and more fun activities. Counselors are expected to participate in a series of training sessions and will help plan and conduct a three-day program for 5 - 8-year-olds. You will lead activities and see that campers are supervised. Camp is held annually in June. Cloverbud Day Camp Counselors must be 14 - 18 years old as of January 1st. Teens interested in being a Cloverbud Day Camp Counselor for next year's camp should mark this choice on their annual Ohio 4-H Achievement Record that is due to the Wayne County Extension Office on December 1st.
Below is the 2019 schedule of Cloverbud Day Camp Counselor Meetings.
- March 12th - 6 pm at the Extension Office
- April 11th - 6 pm at the Extension Office (combined with Jr. Camp Counselors)
- April 25th - 6 pm at the Buckeye Agricultural Museum & Education Center (Combined with Jr. Camp Counselors)
- May 14th - 6 pm at the Wayne County Fairgrounds Sheep/Swine Arena (immediately before Jr. Fair Board)
- June 17th - 9am - 12 noon at Fisher Auditorium
- June 18th - 20th Cloverbud Day Camp - 9am - 12 pm (Counselors arrive at 8:15 am) at Fisher Auditorium