The 2019 Wayne County Junior Fair Board (JFB) is 51 members strong! Each member is assigned to one of the 9 different Junior Fair departments which includes Building 10, Beef, Dairy, Dog, Goat, Horse, Poultry / Rabbit, Sheep, and Swine. In addition to helping plan, organize, and run quality assurance, skillathon, project judgings, livestock shows and auctions - members of the Junior Fair Board also assist the 4-H staff and Senior Fair Board with various special projects before, during, and after the fair.
Junior Fair Board Resources:
- 2020 JFB Columbus Bus Trip to OSU Campus and Ohio Fair Managers Convention - Registration Form (PDF) or Register Online - Registration Due December 20, 2019
- 2020 JFB Columbus Trip Permission to Participate and Health Forms - bring these completed / signed forms with you when boarding bus on January 3rd.
- 2020 Junior Fair Board Meeting Dates
- 2020 4-H Calendar of Events
- 2020 JFB Committee Assignments
- 2020 JFB Constitution and Overall Responsibilities
- 2020 JFB Attendance Policy and Code of Conduct
- 2020 Excused Absence Request (Link to Web Form)
- Tips for Announcing at Shows
- JFB Department Responsibilities
- 2020 JFB Apparel Order Form (Due April 20, 2020)
- 2020 JFB Bus Trip Flyer and Registration Form (Due April 20, 2020)
- 2020 JFB Work Schedule for Skillathon Set Up, Skillathon, and Project Judgings
- 2020 JFB Year End Wrap Up Meeting / Officer Elections RSVP Survey