The Wayne County 4-H Junior Leaders Club is open to all youth 13-18 years old. Junior Leaders typically meets the first Monday of the Month from October - June. Each monthly meeting features some aspect of leadership development, career exploration, and/or community service. The Junior Leaders Club also works together with the Senior Fair Board, Extension Office, and 4-H Clubs in Wayne County to sponsor the annual Bikes for Kids Christmas Project.
Due to the current COVID guidelines, meetings are limited to 45 participants, so pre-registration is required and is on a first-come, first-served basis. check out this important Attention Notice with information regarding those who still want to be part of the club but didn't make the initial 45 pre-registration limit.
2020-2021 Junior Leaders Schedule of Events
November 2, 2020 - Get to know you, membership overview, officer elections, fun & games! Shisler Conference Center Ballroom, 1680 Madison Ave, Wooster, OH 44691, 7:00 - 9:00 PM. Click here to pre-register. Click the following links for a copy of the flyer and the membership form. Also check out this important Attention Notice with information regarding those who still want to be part of the club but didn't make the initial 45 pre-registration limit.
December 7,2020 - Bikes for Kids Christmas Project with Senior Fair Board and Holiday card crafting - 7pm, Event Center at the Wayne County Fairgrounds.
2019-2020 Junior Leaders Schedule of Events
- October 7, 2019 - Fall Fun at Stoney Creek Farm, membership overview, officer elections! - 5:30-8:30 pm, Stoney Creek Farm 14826 Stratton Rd. West Salem, OH 44287 Click the following links for a PDF of the Flyer and the Membership Form
- November 12, 2019 - Achievement Record Workshop and Team Building Games Night! - 6-7pm (or as long as you need) come and work on your achievement record with the help of Extension Professionals - 7-8:30pm Team building games with advisor Barry Jolliff! Here is the link to the November Flyer
- December 2, 2019 - Bikes for Kids Christmas Project with Senior Fair Board - 7 pm, FFA Building at the Wayne County Fairgrounds.
- January 6, 2020 - Wooster Safety Center - 7-9 pm We will be touring the new Wooster Safety Center to learn about careers in Law Enforcement as well as get a demo from the police canines!!
- February 3, 2020 - Cleveland Road Animal Hospital - 7-9pm We will be touring the Cleveland Road Vet Clinic to learn more about careers based in Animal Science!
- March 2, 2020 - Baer Family Farm - 7-8:30pm 6641 Coal Bank Rd. Marshallville, OH 44645, We will be touring a 200 year old Dairy Farm! Join us for a great oppurtunity to learn about this career in Agriculture!
Stay Up to Date with Junior Leaders
Join the Junior Leaders Remind Text update list for reminders and updates about upcoming Junior Leaders meetings and events.