2018 Small Grains Field Day is June 12
The OARDC Schaffter Farm located at 3240 Oil City Rd., Wooster, will be the host location for the 2018 Small Grains Field Day. Participants will have the opportunity to walk through research plots, take part in hands-on activities and view equipment demonstrations.
The cost is $25 per person if you register by June 4. Beginning June 5, registration will be $35 per person. Lunch is included in the registration fee. Both commercial and private pesticide applicator credits as well as Certified Crop Advisor (CCA) credits will be offered to field day participants.
To register online, visit https://go.osu.edu/2018SmallGrains
9:30 am -10:00 am: Registration
10:00 am: Welcome / Introduction
10:15 am – Noon: Morning Sessions (choose 2)
• Soybean Production With Small Grains
• Growing Malted Barley: Varieties and Research Update
• Barley Economics: Contracts and Budgets
• Agronomic Considerations: Barley Disease and Wheat Fertility Management
12:15 pm – 1:00 pm: Lunch (included in registration)
Afternoon Sessions (choose 1)
1:15 – 3:00 pm
• Snyder Farm - Wheat Variety Development/ Disease Management
• USDA Soft Wheat Quality Lab: Tour and Demonstrations
Thank you to our sponsors: Ohio Certified Seed, Ohio Soybean Council and the Ohio Corn and Wheat Board
For more information, contact Rory Lewandowski at email@example.com.