Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A MATTER OF BALANCE is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
· view falls as controllable
· set goals for increasing activity
· make changes to reduce fall risks at home
· exercise to increase strength
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
· anyone concerned about falls
· anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
· anyone who has fallen in the past
· anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
NEW PROGRAM DATES in 2019 To Be Determined